|Can you spot seven screw ups in this picture?|
This product is so great because it also has instructions! It's easy to use but really gives you the perfect way to highlight your brow bone, brighten your eyes and do your brows. It's awesome and I love it! Also, I regularly pluck my brows and that really helps too. I strongly urge all the gender rebels out there to do it (unless they're female-to-male of course).
- Covergirl TruBlend Minerals #410 Medium
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse #4 Light Nude
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer #001 Transparent
- NYX Baked Blush Illuminator BBL02 Statement Red.
- Covergirl Instant Cheekbones
- BareMinerals ID #38745 Faux Tan
- BareMinerals ID #26165 Bisque
- Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow #570 Luscious
- NYC City-Proof 24 Hour Eye Shadow #655 Madison Square Park
- Wet & Wild Coloricon pencil #656A White
- NYC Kohl Pencil #921 Jet Black
- Covergirl Bombshell Lashblast Very Black
- NYX Eyeshadow base #ESB02 White Pearl
- NYX Pushup Bra for Eyebrows
- Prestige Lipliner BL-12 Rosewood
- NYX Matte Lipstick #MLS10 Perfect Red
- Smashbox Legendary Lipgloss
|By the way, I was not paid for any of these product mentions. Though I'm willing to be. NYX, |
Maybelline, give me a call any time!
So get out and practice! But also check out Youtube and Makeup Addition and other sites for great ideas, tutorials and products.
|Bonus dress pic.|