- Get dolled up.
- Spend an hour hour picking out the perfect outfit.
- Look at myself in the mirror and try to psych myself up.
- Have a drink to calm my nerves.
- Double check that everything is in my purse.
- Continue to try and psych myself up.
- Have another drink to calm my nerves.
- Mess with my wig to try and make it perfect.
- Go out the door and walk out to the sidewalk.
- Think about running back inside.
- Continue to think about running back inside.
- Go out into the world.
|Brooklyn Bridge Park|
|Brooklyn Bridge in DUMBO|
|Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge|
|Staten Island Ferry|
|The Wall Street Bull (behind the crowd)|
|St. Paul's Church & One World Trade|
|One World Trade|
|Manhattan Bridge from DUMBO|
Well, this month I'll pay my gigantic tax bill, buy a new camera, get some more laser, keep popping my pills and growing my hair out. Then maybe this summer I'll feel that much more like a real girl and less like a faker and it'll be amazing. I'm thinking it will be. :)